I hate being pregnant. There, I admitted it, I said it "out loud" I hate being pregnant. I love my son & will love this new baby too, but I am not a happy pregnant person. Those women who say things like "oh, I love being pregnant, it's such a gift" blah blah blah...yeah, I want to punch them in the face! Ok, figuratively, not literally!!!
Here's why I hate pregnancy:
1. I am not in charge of my body. I can't eat/drink what I want, I have to be careful how much sun I get, how much water I drink, etc.
2. I CRAVE red wine. This happened when I was pregnant with Z too. I crave it. Funny thing about that, I really don't drink much wine anyway, and I switched to Sauvignon Blanc when I do/did drink wine because it's lighter. But still, I crave it.
3. I have very little patience for anyone & anything.
4. I hate the feeling of the baby moving. It freaks me out and makes me feel like an alien. With Z, I didn't feel him all that much. This baby is a gymnast inside me! He's having a blast while I'm suffering the consequences.
5. I have to pee ALL THE TIME.
6. I hate having to pee in public.
7. Climbing stairs is an event for me & I'm winded by the time I get to the top, making me feel even larger than I am (and I'm pretty large right now)
8. If one more person asks me if I'm having twins, I'm going to deck them!!!!!
9. Being pregnant scatters my brain, & I hate feeling stupid.
**Note: I never finished this blog, & haven't had a second to update it since I wrote it last year. The baby is wonderful & I love him more than I could have imagined. BUT, I'm done!