Friday, August 12, 2011

Let me tell you about my shitty day....

Literally, shit everywhere.  Z is not fully potty trained (I know, I know, he's almost four...blah blah blah, don't judge me!!!), he will not poop on the potty.  Just won't do it.  He usually poops in his pants, takes his pants off & comes to find me.  Tonight, he forgot the come & find me part...so the dog took over.  Seriously, probably the grossest thing I've ever had to do.  The dog ate Z's poop & smooshed it into my rug while I was trying to make mac & cheese from scratch while the children watched a show.  This, my friends, is the story of my life.  So, the long & short of it is, the rug got a good scrubbing, the dog got a bath & I tried desperately to not gag in front of the 3 year old.  Not easy stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment